Bahati Caravan Park & Game Farm
Caravan Park Holiday Resort | Zululand North Coast, KwaZulu-Natal | Hluhluwe, Umfolozi Game Reserve
- Situated in Zululand in Northern KwaZulu-Natal, near Hluhluwe & close to Hluhluwe/Umfolozi Game Reserve, Sodwana Bay, St. Lucia wetland Park, Mkuze Game Reserve, Cheetah Sanctuary, Crocodile & Reptile Park.
- 12 Stands are available stands are shaded with plug points & water taps close nearby
- Communal washing up area
- 4 Private family ablutions - serviced daily.
- 4 Exclusive Private Luxury Self-catering units with separate, undercover en-suite stands with private facilities - kitchen, braai and boma fire pit. Ideally situated for viewing game such as nyala, red duiker or the crested guinea fowl graze past your caravan.
- Resort facilityies include swimming pool, thatched lapa with braai and ”potjie kos” facilities and a fire pit boma .
- Activities include walking trails (game walks) with Blue Wildebeest, Kudu, Giraffe, Impala, Blesbuck, Waterbuck & Nyala. A birding paradise with an abundance of indigenous and is a family run establishment and it will be our pleasure to welcome and host you.
Map & Directions
Take the N2 north from Durban, travel north past Richards Bay towards HLUHLUWE, take flyover turnoff R22, travel through Hluhluwe town, past 4 traffic circles, at last traffic circle take 2nd exit (Allen’s Butchery) turn right onto D70 dirt road. Travel straight on for about 5km and find BAHATI entrance on right.