The Cabana is a three-berth caravan with an island double bed. Two wardrobes flank the bed, providing loads of packing space. A basin to wash your hands is nearby and space is available for a Porta Potti that can be used at night when the bathrooms are just one step too far away.
The kitchen is fitted with a microwave and a large 12v, 192l Defy fridge freezer. The 12v system in the caravan ensures that your fridge continues to cool while you are driving – making sure that all your food and drinks stay cool or frozen. A pull-out side sink and stove allows you to prepare meals outside the van, with a pantry situated conveniently on the outside (although also accessible from the inside). A coffee station is the final touch in the stylish kitchen area.
The rear dinette converts into a double bed, offering sleeping accommodation for two additional people.
Hatches on both sides of the caravan allow you to pack your chairs, tables and other camping essentials away easily.
- The Okto is timber-less, with a sturdy aluminium and fibreglass framework.
- Wall construction is made of a fibreglass inner skin
- Aluminium outer skin that are vacuum-pressed
- High density polystyrene sheet between the inner skin and outer skin.
- Well-insulated wall that is, strong & light.
- No timber used in shell – no wood rot
- Unique roof design with a totally waterproof light roof
The Okto fits in a standard garage, which is a big plus in a modern world where more and more people live in townhouses.